Investigators may request service if any of the following criteria are met:
- The request is for an NIH research funded project.
- The investigator is a member of ICTR.
- The request is directly related to the NIH Mission Statement.
- The request is relevant to the WNPRC Mission Statement.
If the criteria are met, please proceed with all of the following steps:
- If this is your first assay service request,
- Read the account set-up process.
- Read our Terms & Conditions.
- Fill out the Service Agreement document and email as indicated in the document.
- Fill out the web-based Service Request Form. Print out a copy to send with samples.
- Send to us (as an e-mail attachment) a spreadsheet file containing your sample code information.
Note. Your request will not be processed until all 6 steps are completed.